2015: The year of the revenue harvest
07 January 2015 | IT Admin
It’s no secret: OEMs are reporting declines in print volumes and lower revenues from their traditional business.
This means that it’s time to move your sales strategy away from one reliant on expensive sales reps to generate “new opportunities,” to one that allows you to pinpoint opportunities in your current account base through analytics.
Harvesting your accounts through improved analytics is your best opportunity to increase revenue and generate higher profits. The best part is you already have (almost) all of the tools you need to get started.
Join Norm McConkey for a Revenue Harvesting Discussion on Wednesday, January 21, 2:00 – 3:00 pm EST.
Norm will show you how to:
- Look at current accounts you have today and pinpoint which devices can be replaced that will instantly lower your monthly supplies and service costs per page.
- Identify which devices within a fleet are candidates for retirement, and upgrading.
Most importantly, Norm will show you how to turn these analytics into program proposals and executable contracts.
You should attend this session is you are a:
- Business owner that is looking to change your sales and marketing approach in 2015.
- Sales manager who would like to generate new leads and sales targets within your current account base.
- Service manager that would like to identify quickly which devices should be placed under service contract and which should be designated as “do not service; replace when they fail.”
Harvest 100% Locally Grown Revenue, Quality Guaranteed
Register for the exclusive webinar "2015: The Year of the Revenue Harvest ," hosted by Norm McConkey on January 21, 2015, 2:00 PM EST
*Disclaimer: if you are confident that your profits and revenue for 2014 were trending up, please disregard this message. No need to attend this webinar. If not, this 1-hour session will give you some great insight into strategies that can affect change in your business 2015.
About the Author
Norm McConkey has been involved in the print, imaging, and software/tech business since 1993. Holding executive level positions in a number of emerging technology firms, he founded PrintFleet in 2003, and Tangent MTW in 2009. A founding member of the MPSA, an award winning author and presenter, Norm has spoken at various industry events around the world including the Lyra Imaging Symposium, Photizo confernece, ITEX Tradeshow, Regional BTA conferences, Remax Europe, and World Expo. He has been contracted to consult and build go to market and sales training programs with several OEM manufacturers such as Canon USA, and HP, and distributors such as Parts Now and Supplies Network, as well Resellers including Office Depot. Norm’s current project, MPSToolbox (www.mpstoolbox.com), is a software platform which helps technology dealers develop and maintain e-commerce websites.